Control panel allows to manage users, objects and most software settings. You are free to add/edit users, change user privileges, add/edit objects, set object expiration dates, change server name/logo, set billing and e-mail settings.
After login to Control panel you will see user list page. It allows to add/edit users, view user activity.
edit - change object settings.
remove - permanently removes object.
login as user - directly login to user account.
To process multiple entries do next:
- Mark entries by clicking checkbox on the left.
- Proceed action in action menu located at the bottom of settings window.
- Choose option Activate, Deactivate, Set expiration, Import or Delete.
- Confirm action which will be applied to all selected entries.
Objects can be imported using CSV file. To import objects, do next:
- Press action menu button located at the bottom of window.
- Choose option Import.
- Choose CSV file and confirm action.
Mass mail feature allows to send e-mail messages to particular or all users.
To send e-mail to multiple users do next:
- In object list top right corner (near search field) press Send e-mail.
- Send e-mail windows will appear.